среда, март 28, 2007

I got to dislike announcing activities on blogs like this...

... but I'm going to make myself guilty of it anyway. When I woke up this morning, very early at 4, I couldn't sleep anymore. So I got to do a few blog entries. Yes, I'm talking about the two you see below. While preparing all the photos for these slideshow blogs, I realized that there are quite a few photos of sceneries missing in both this blog as on the Flickr pages where I started to locate all photos (I also started experimenting with Picasa but this new star on the firmament is too 'green' for me at the moment. Even though I've got to admit that the 1 Gb free memory is very tempting). It also appeared that all the photos I put on Photobucket are linked to this webblog here (my previous webbased photo sharing/storing device but of which I decided to stop working with for very subjective reasons). Looking at the lots of photos that are still waiting on my computer to be processed and also the plans we're making that includes many new photo shooting opportunities, it seemed to me that I should share with you at least a few of the moments/slideshow blogs that will be up here in the hopefully not too near future (sentence is too long bothering rephrasing). Here's a quick list of what I had in mind:
  • The Millennium Cross;
  • Mavrovo and Movrovi Anovi;
  • Sv. J. Bigorski near Debar;
  • Ohrid (yes, again);
  • ... and some more.
Hope you don't mind me contributing this 'under construction' kind of blog entry.