недела, февруари 11, 2007

Crikey! Has it been over 2 months already?

Somehow time appears to fly. And it does so with high velocity. It really doesn't seem like it's been more that two months since I've last came here to drop a few lines. However, as I'm back in NL and going over some photos of the first four months of my latest Macedonian tour of duty, I figure it's about time to catch up on a few happenings. Brace yourself! It still might take some time before the next contribution is ready for y'all. Just got the news that this blogger lot has been merged with Google in one way or the other. New features should be available. Have no idea yet what these look like, but I'll try to find out if any of these are 'hot' enough for Juuls Place to use.

Take care. It won't take 2 more months before the next entry has been posted.