вторник, април 26, 2005

Oh my God! What's happening to the Bodem Society?

Recently I got asked this question a few times. Sad to say, but I could have been reminded a lot more about the Bodem Society (or plain 'Bodem Sociëteit' in urbanized parts of The Netherlands) if it was up to me. But that's a story to tell another time. There is a good part to this all, and that is that www.bodemsocieteit.nl is finally launched. After many years of searching, discussing and, well... Nobody really took the decision that needed to be taken. But now, there it is. It currently only hosts the old site, but there are plans for a 're-making' of it. When all that happens, you will be informed about it.
Maybe you're wondering why I mention this society on these pages. It's a legitimate question to which the only suitable answer I can come up with is: "They distill rakija in Macedonia, and you'll just never know what it can do for the Bodem Society".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимен said...

groet wim druk dus geen tijd maar lust wel weer eens een bodempje...

среда, мај 04, 2005  

Објави коментар

<< Home