понеделник, април 25, 2005

Getting ready to move to Macedonia again

Currently I'm getting ready to move back to Skopje again. The list of dutch goodies to bring is growing and growing ('stroopwafels', 'hagelslag', 'kaas', 'dropjes', more 'kaas', and even more 'kaas') and will undoubtedly challenge a few customs officers on the way to Macedonia.
Coming Thursday morning we will leave. 'We' as in Margitt, my sister and me. She'll be joining me on the long ride that takes us to Belgrade for Koninginnedag (30 April) and Easter (1 May). After that it is Macedonia that is awaiting us. Today I heard that it's a much greener Macedonia than 3.5 weeks ago. We look forward to that.

That's all for now. I realize that this is not the most exciting start as a life of a Blogger. Keep in mind that we all to get started somewhere ;)

Cheers.