понеделник, мај 16, 2005

Registration day!!!

Thinking of getting registered at the police, I'd say that last Friday was a mess because many things happened, a lot of effort was put in getting things organized and in the end nothing was realized. In that respect, I'd say now that today is more interesting: just nothing seems to have happened and therefore, again, nothing is still realized.

To be continued, I guess...

19:30 hrs: Time to edit! I was a little rash with today's entry to my place. When I got home, my landlord was waiting for me. He gave me the registration card. I gave him his rent.

20:45 hrs: Again, time to edit! The registration card is probably not filled out right. It's all in cyrillic. And that, I didn't read well. It has its reason: "Hand written cyrillic makes me nervous!" So now... what? Back to Plan B? I guess so.